Learn how to Achieve the Financial Freedom, Time Freedom, & Abundance through Mike’s Mastery Principles, while focusing on the 5 Key Pillars of a Real Estate Business.
What do the very best business leaders and athletes have in common? They all have a COACH. Mike Grbic built his team to sell over 1,000 homes per year and earning over $5 Million per year in commission.
As a “Billion Dollar Agent”, Mike has sold over 7,500 homes in his career. Ranked by the RealTrends/Wall Street Journal as a #9 Team in the US and by INC Magazine as one of the INC5000 fastest growing companies.
Mike sold his company in 2017 to begin helping agents and real estate businesses, across the US and Canada, achieve breakthroughs in their business. Mike has personally coached and consulted with hundreds of agents and team leaders, helping them achieve massive SUCCESS. Get access to Mike and let him help you achieve the FINANCIAL FREEDOM, TIME FREEDOM and ABUNDANCE you desire.
Learn From the Best
Unlike a course, or even group coaching programs, when you work 1-on-1 with Mike, he will meet you where you’re at in your business and help take you where you want and need to go…just like a business partner. Mike develops strong working relationships with his clients that will keep them focused and accountable to their goals.
On the first call, in most instances, Mike can learn enough about your business to make immediate recommendations that will raise sales, as well as lower expenses. Mike will give you proven strategies that will get you amazing results, that he himself has used in his business.
Who this is for
- Real Estate team leaders selling over 75 homes a year and wanting to scale.
- Team Leaders who know they are capable of more but are struggling in some area of their business.
- Team leaders who are coachable and will do whatever it takes to be successful.
- Need help
Who this opportunity is not for
- Solo Agents
- Just getting started in the business or struggling to get by.
- A distracted and undisciplined agent who can’t get anything done.
- Someone who isn’t coachable, close-minded, and argumentative.